Friday, November 15, 2013

So I haven't posted a new post is quite some time and some wonderful things have happened since then.  I have a full fledged family now! Introducing....

Me and the FAM! (Ian, Carter, Sammy)

I probably should have blogged a little sooner than this but its hard to top a camel.


I also must include my mountain bike at the moment. 

 And a piece of art from my awesome iPhone 5s that I created which also includes my hot wife.


This was a sad day when Carter and Wifey were sicky.  It did make for a cuddly Carter but it also led to many nights of sleeplessness and orneriness. 


"Hola personas!" dije Carter.


Life is wonderful thanks to these two cuties.  I don't have a complaint in the world.  It's impossible not to love life when you wake up next to the person you love everyday and then have a little ball of cuteness sleeping in the room next door.


As much as I love waffles, I love this little guy more.



This little Tiger can put a smile on anyone's face.


I must thank my wife for always encouraging me to be a better person and making life worth living.  I love her so much and think the world of her.  She's the greatest mom a little boy could have and the greatest wife a big boy could have. I'd like to take this opportunity to ask her on a date tonight. I hope she says yes.

Thank you for reading my little family introduction. We'll see you in a year or so!

No comments:

Post a Comment